"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3
Jan 13, 2009
Poll Answer: What's My Favorite Movie?
Only one person voted and while Pride and Prejudice is up there, nothing so far beats the colors and sounds of Fantasia 2000. Especially on surround sound and a huge screen.
lol, for some reason I started applying "GRE answer guessing" techniques and should have voted! Pride & Prejudice and Wives & Daughters are too similar, so they're both out, and Lord of the Rings is too vague - there are three of them, which one did you mean? So that leaves Fantasia 2000!('course, now I know the answer, it's easy to see ;) )
1 comment:
lol, for some reason I started applying "GRE answer guessing" techniques and should have voted! Pride & Prejudice and Wives & Daughters are too similar, so they're both out, and Lord of the Rings is too vague - there are three of them, which one did you mean? So that leaves Fantasia 2000!('course, now I know the answer, it's easy to see ;) )
Post a Comment